Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

30BPC-Day 10: A Photo of Your Favourite Place to Eat

Hellowww!!

Hahh!! This is easy! If there is a place that I like to go for a good meal, it would be this...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

This is Tony Roma's at Sunway Pyramid. But I didn't take the photo, it's Googled. Thanks Googs!

Buttt...Let me emphasise here that I DO NOT EAT HERE LOT. Like I mentioned in this post, occassional treat to yourself bolehla..But I love it here. And what is it that one must have when they dine at Tony Roma's???


My own photo, but recycled hehehe..

THE DIVINE RIBS!!! Oh gosh I'm salivating just thinking about it!!

Ok nuff said. I don't want to end up making plans to go there just because of the sudden craving for them ribs. Ok chiao!! Better stop now. Till tomorrow ya?


*P.S-When I talked to Mum earlier, she reminded me that today is the anniversay of my beloved late grandmother's death. I miss her still, will miss her always. I love you Maknek, and may you rest in peace over there, Al-Fatihah :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..