Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

30BPC-Day 16: Short Term Goals For This Month and Why

Hii...

It's Tuesday again, and today is especially a day with the date that used to be the one I anticipated. But not anymore, so I won't dwell on it now.

This months' short term goal? Gee...that's a really vague topic. I guess, one of that short term goal is to NOT THINK ABOUT THE SIGNIFICANCE THAT IS TODAY!..In a way, it has been successful, I don't feel anything much, just a bit of fond remembrance, and a whole lot of thoughts about pending things that he needs to settle with me. I don't feel that stab of pain in my heart anymore, Alhamdulillahh...

Another short term goal for this month is to settle the E-Filing. I know, it's that time of the year all the taxpayers like us dread so much, the month when we start scouring around the house for receipts of stuff that we can claim the rebates on, as well as hounding the bank for statements on housing loan interest, zakat payment and anything to minimise our tax. Getting a refund is a delightful bonus.

But I have yet to settle that:(..Doing it slowly and surely. And hopefully I can settle that before the deadline on the 30th. Cross your fingers for me!

Thanks Google;)

Ok chiao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..