Pages

Saturday 16 April 2011

30BPC-Day 12: Your Current Relationship, If Single Discuss How Single Life Is

Hi..
Such a long title for today's assignment. Oh well, actually not so today anymore. I unexpectedly had a busy night after work. Getting stuck in the jam, going to the gym, meeting up with friends and reached home when it was almost midnight.

This is rather interesting I think, and I don't think this will be a post with any picture. I apologise for that.

I think it's pretty well-established that I am currently single. I talked about it a bit here

You know when people say time heals a broken heart? Well, it is true. I'm doing OK, and now I'm ready to love again. It's just suddenly there's so many to choose from!!Hahahha..

OK..to the second part of the question, how is single life?

For me, I love it generally, but of course, there are times when you crave for someone to always be with you, love you and be there for. But I'm not the type of person who dwells on loneliness like that. I surround myself with positivity. I have friends who I spend my time with, and I have activities to fill up my spare time. And of course, my 8 kids are just so angelic that even when alone at home, being with them makes me feel like I'm most fulfilled.

I savour my singleness and always be thankful that I am able to achieve admirable feats even without the support of a spouse/partner. I bought my own house with my single income instead of a combined loan, I decorated it the way I want it to be, and I live in it and let t be in any state I want.

I can advance my career to any direction I want to go (at least for now lah), and so far, Alhamdulillah everything works out well for me. Tapi bab bayar income tax tu tak berapa best lah! Hehhehe..

I get to go out and spend time on whatever I want without having to ask for permission from my partner. I live my life on my own terms, and I take the challenges in my own stride.

I can be friends with anybody I want, and I can travel at short notice any time I want.

I love and thankful for my single life, and I hope, Insya-Allah, when I meet someone, he will be the person who will not hinder my growth and my spirit, and instead, be my partner in every way. He will be the person who appreciates my intelligence,my sense of humour and my interests, and have all that of his own. Is that a tall order? Well, I certainly hope not.

Ok that's all I guess:)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..