Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

30BPC-Day 5: What Makes You Different From Everyone Else?

Hola hola again!!

I'm back! And it's Friday night, and it was raining earlier. Wish it didn't stop, I hope it rains again later tonight, and preferably, till tomorrow morning..:D

Gee...today's assignment calls for a poyo post lah!!Hahhaha..well, any way you see it, unsur-unsur masuk bakul angkat sendiri is there, so I apologise in advance if any of you feel menyampah baca okeh hahhaha...

Gee..that should be answered by people around me ain't it, instead of your truly?

I guess, one thing that makes me different is that I have a good sense of humour and in lots of occassion, I can make my friends laugh and feel at ease. I can be self-deprecating at times and I don't mind make fun of myself. But that doesn't mean I have low-self esteem. Whatever self-deprecating jokes I make means I'm comfortable enough in them that I can laugh about it and in a way, remind myself to improve on them or not to repeat them and let the mistake goes by. Anyway, I just love to make people laugh.

But at the same time, I have high level of sensitivity towards the suffering of others, especially animals, cause I just love them! When I see cats or dogs being run over on the road, most of the time I'd burst into tears while driving. 2 weekends ago, I watched a documentary on History Channel about the Exxon-Valdez oil spill incident, and when I saw the dead bodies of the marine animals dead and black with the oil spill, I bawled my eyes out because I couldn't stand to see them as victims of human greed...

And obviously, my face and physical appearance is what makes me different from other people. Nuff said;)


Ok that's it. Bye..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..