Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

30BPC-Day 3: Your Idea of the Perfect First Date

Hhaaaii..

Err..I kinda dread this one, thus the long greeting.

Hmm...Truthfully speaking, it's been an extremely long time since I last had a first date. Having been in a relationship for a long time and then when we finally separated, going on a 'first date' was a distant memory.

Honestly, I don't know what could be a perfect first date for me. I would say it's all about meeting someone new in a 'dating' element, have a great time getting to know each other, be comfortable with that person, and most importantly, be able to just be yourself. That's the most paramount thing.

Activity-wise, I'd want it to be a very relaxed meeting in a relaxed environment, perhaps over lunch or coffee, perhaps even while doing a shared interest. This person and I would be able to talk about anything and everything, and he would not be trying too hard to impress me. If a man wanted to impress me, he's better impress me with his intelligence. Being a football fan is a plus, and being a Manchester United fan is A++++++. Ooppss...am I accidentally disclosing what I want in a man? Sorry:)

Anyway, I would want to be able to be myself and comfortable around him. I'd goofy around and he could still laugh and not mind my sometimes crazy antics. I would want him to know that I have a good sense of humour and that he can make me laugh too.

Perhaps, towards the end of the date, realistically, I wouldn't want us both to feel the pressure of forging a relationship or to go to any extent physically. I would want to feel like whether he could be the person I could be in a relationship with or not, in the end, I feel comfortable with my decision. Being smitten and knowing that the feeling is mutual would be nice too, I guess.

Like this:


But of course, saying it like this and what really happens could be totally far-off. I don't know what to expect, but I'm ready to love again, and of course to take that plunge and go on that first date again.

So you'll be able to see me like this;)



OK, next assignment please!! *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..