Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

30BPC-Day 4: Your Favourite Photo of Your Best Friend

Hello again,

Some assignments of this Challenge are easy, some are not, some I'm looking forward to, and some, just wanna get it over with.

Nope, not gonna ramble too much.

Errmm..I guess when you've reached a certain age, you get to be more selective of your friends. I;m friendly with just about anybody who's friendly with me too, and I don;t think I have a best friend. But good friends? Lots! :)

And that's why choosing a photo for this post is very difficult because I have lots of photos taken with my good friends. I go out with different sets of friends all the time, and I share various interests with them.

So here are some of the photos of me and my friends whom I cherish always. Sorry ye this time I disobeyed the rules:)





There you go:)..Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..