Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

30BPC-Day 24: A Photo of Something That Means A Lot To You


Salam...

Sedar tak sedar, tinggal lagi seminggu kita berpuasa. It certainly felt like only yesterday kita mula berpuasa. The big trip will happen very soon too. In fact, it will happen during this Raya season. And I'll be flying back home, again, this Saturday. Yippee!!

Oh well, today's assignment left me rather baffled actually. So may things mean a lot to me actually. family, friends, my cats, my crib, my ride, but I guess they're what you'd expect.

So I'd like to disassociate my answer from the typical, expected answers. Let me just give you this:




**Shy shy**

Mu current phone, one of my topmost link to the rest of the world. I get my emails and messages and access the net with it when I'm on the go, and I keep photos of the loved ones in it.

nuff said, malas nak cakap banyak-banyak. Chiao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..