Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

30BPC-Day 23 – 15 Facts About You

Hola!!!

Adehh.... bila nak abis challenge ni weehhh???

15 facts about me? Geee, have to garu kepala sikit nak cerita 15 facts about me:

1. I was born on 2 Syawal, thus the name. As Raya is getting nearer, so is my birthday! (both is Muslim calendar as well as the Gregorian one)

2. I love to cook, but I like to procrastinate cleaning up after I eat. Tsskk...bad habit...bad habit:p

3. I love pastries! Sometime just thinking about a simple crunchy croissant have me salivating. I love staring at rows of pastries at hotel buffets. When having buffet meal, the pastry table is definitely the first one I check out!

4. I have owned two cars- a Kelisa, and now a Myvi. And they're both of the same colour - ash grey. If I changed my ride, most probably it will be of the same tone too kot.

5. I don't eat durian. Can't stand the smell. But give me tempoyak anytime, and especially tempoyak goreng, I'll probably tambah my nasi 2-3 pinggan!

5. Aside from durian, I also don't eat ciku and betik cause of their strong smell. Strong smell ke? According to my nose la. Even when ordering rojak buah, I'll tell the rojak-man to leave out betik. Tak ske!!

6. On a more personal note, I think I've always wanted to be a mom. But so far takde rezeki. Insyallah one day ada la kot.

7. Up until a few years ago, I never knew what I actually want to be, career-wise. That's why a few years ago my life was in quite a turbulence, cause I was still searching for my direction.

8. I was never the type of person who falls for someone easily. I take my time getting to know a person before I dare give my heart to him. That means I don't have that many exes.

9. My weakness - I can't stand it when people are in need of help. Then I get taken advantage of. I know, I should toughen up a bit more. Working on that.

10. I love travelling, but I'm not in love with flying. At times I get scared of it, especially short-distance flights. But since I'm doing lots of it lately I think it has somewhat gotten better. Alhamdulillah.

11. According to my family, I make the best daging/ayam masak merah! So bila Raya, I'm usually busy in the kitchen the night before preparing it. I have my own recipe and I guess I have perfected it over the years. Even cousins and nieces have asked for my masak merah recipe. A couple of weeks ago, I cooked some extra daging masak merah and gave them to a few of my colleagues for their berbuka puasa. They liked it too.

12. There are times when it took me a while to warm up to the new people I meet. But most of the time, I have no problem adjusting to meeting them. I guess it's all about the personality kan? During a workshop that I participated in a few months ago at work, according to the personality test that we took, if I were a bird, I'd be a peacock. Flamboyant you!! Hahahah..

13. I don't know how to ride a motorbike. Jadik pembonceng pun jarang, and I don't remember when was the last time I got on one. A motorbike is never a fixture in my family's vehicle history, and I think my dad pun tak reti bawak. Tapiiii....
Kalau tengok those big bikes kat highway, teringin gak nak jadik pembongceng diorang! Minah bonceng gitu...:))

14. I went to Pusat Asasi Sains UM for matriculation, and obviously, the Univeristy of Malaya for my degree. D'uhhh... Had among the best time of my life there. Am still very close to a few of my friends there, whom I meet practically every week.

15. Have always been (and maybe always will be) among the smallest (not that is not applicabl, sekarang guna term 'petite' je :)) ) in my class during school. So asyik-asyik kena line-up kat depan je> There's no escaping.

So tu je lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..