Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

30BPC-Day 19: A Picture of Something You Want To Do Before You Die

Hi all,

I know, I know, I keep apologising for my non-blog-update offences (ada ke orang carik??), but I dunno, that mojo seem to be going astray very very far.

So busy at work, personal issues, busy with other things, travelling, gym-ing - yepps, so many excuses, but I guess, ultimately it all comes down to having that mojo.

I don't like to leave things unfinished, so I shall pick up from where I left off, with one exception (amboi...sesenang buat rules sendiri dalam game/tag ni kan?). I will not continue the post for assignment Day 18. It was already drafted, but I stopped halfway and that's when that mojo slipped off and ran. Many things to complain about the opposite sex actually, but well, I don't have the energy to think about them right now, tengah puasa mahh...

Now, a picture of something I want to do before I die. What could it be? Come to think of it, plenty actually.

But maybe, the ultimate one would be this:



To travel around the world.

Nuff said. Ok see ya later alligator!


*BTW, Selamat Berpuasa to all Muslims! Semoga ibadat di bulan suci ini diberkati:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..