Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

30BPC-Day 20: The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Hola!

So the challenge continues...

To tell the truth, this is not my first blog. This is in fact my third blog. The first one, using this very same platform was started way back when blogging started to be something you want to do online. I did it at the encouragement on THE ex. I guess it was just a place for him to find out what's going on with my life, cause I had just moved back to KL then, and he was still working back home.

Wrote about many things, but I closed it down a couple of years ago. At the same time, I started another secret blog to ramble about my relationship. Ok let's forget that one. That too was deleted around the same time.

Then, a couple of years ago somehow I got the 'seru' to open a new blog, hence this one.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I name this blog the way it is. I guess I just want to chronicle a bit of my life to whoever that reads it without revealing too much.
Perhaps I can laugh about whatever I did, places I went to, friends that I had and the issues that I dealt with when I read this space in years to come. Perhaps it is a journal of my life as a woman in this age. Thus the name.

So that's it!

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..