Pages

Saturday 1 August 2009

My PC Fair Puchases

So I went to the PC Fair earlier today, with two things, well, maybe three things in mind to look at and purchase. As mentioned in a coupla entries earlier, I knew twas the time for me to get meself a notebook, a decent internet connection and perhaps a camera.

Alhamdulillah, I managed to get all those without spending more than RM2k! Now that the notebook's getting smaller and cheaper, PC Fair is also the venue to go to for an irresistable offer on gadgets and IT peripherals.

Here's what I got:)




As also mentioned earlier, I might buy a camera as well if the price permitted. Although I put up the photo of a Canon, that was for illustration purposes only lah!!:)

Anyway what I got instead was a Panasonic Lumix. I've been reading positive reviews on Lumix before this so imagine my surprise when I went to the Fair today and finding out that they're selling the 8.1MP model for RM299!!It was truly a pleasant surprise. The camera resolution was never really a big issue for me, but for decent point-and-shoot functions, this one can fulfill my needs, not that I take photos all the time or that I love posing for the camera. In actuality, I'm camera-shy tau....

Anyway, here's the one I snagged today;)


Now that I have these two, I hope to put them to full use.

That's all the ramblings for tonight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..