Pages

Thursday 13 August 2009

Long Week

It's been such a long week, I can't wait for the weekend. But on the other hand, I've got a few things in mind regarding weekend activities.

A good friend delivered her second baby last Sunday, and I might pay her a visit. There has been some kind of complication, and she had to deliver earlier. The baby was originally due during Raya, but Alhamdulillah everything turned out to be OK.

I'm also supposed to pay a visit to another friend who also just delivered her second baby too about a month ago. Hope I can steal some time to go to her place. Need to make a mental note to self to get gifts to the new mothers and their baby boys.

Maybe can jalan-jalan shop for those stuff later after work la...

In the menatime, congrats to my dear Sabrina and Nora, thanks for making me a second-time aunty to your girls, I'll always be their favourite Aunt Sue and I'll see you girls soon;)

Oh and to Ema too...it's been months since you had your boy too, and still tak sempat to come over to your place. Janji aku nak pegi la lepas tuk ok....

So..it's three presents for three Mamas who just had three boys:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..