Wednesday, 30 November 2011

London (Part 3)


I'd better do this very quickly, lest I lost the will and the time that I have right now to updat this travelogue. Adehh...punya la lama nak habiskan kan? My bad, I apologise.

OK, We're done with the jalan-jalan part on first day. Forgot to mention that towards end of that first day, we went to Oxford Street cause I need to get to Primark to get a proper autumn jacket. Got one at GBP22. So happy:)

Anyways, let's see if memory serves me well today. What did we do on the second day ekks? Oh ya, it was a Sunday, and my sister's friend who is working in London was free and wanted to show us around. At the same time, this day we were scheduled to ride on the London Eye as well as a cruise on River Thames. Well, actually it was a combo ticket which I bought while still in Malaysia. The info is here.

So after breakfast, we left the house and headed to Waterloo station to meet with Melvin. And after that, off with more jalan-jalan kota London ya:)

Sorry for the differing size and quality of the photos. Some are from my Blackberry, and some are from my camera. Ohh crap! Those BB ones are the ones already in my FB album. Ok ok after this I'll get them directly from the PC's soft copy ok? Tapi sekarang malas nak tarik balik and re-paste:)

We got on the London Eye around noon. It was gloomy throughout the day, total opposite of the day before when it was hot and bright. It drizzled thoughout the day also. So here are athe nice view from inside the capsule. Kalau gayat jangan naik ye:))

Can never be tired of this sight:)

On the way down.
After that, we walked some more as our cruise slot would be at 4.30PM. So in the meantime, we went to the Tower Bridge and walked along the Queen's Walk, and of course, took lots of photos.

Once we were done with Tower bridge, we made our way back to the London Eye area to go on our River Thames Cruise.

Then once we were done with the cruise, off we went in search for Hard Rock cafe at Park Lane. After that, we walked all the way to Knightsbridge to get to Harrodds. Unfortunately, it was already late evening and by the time we reached there, it was closed for the day:(

Lepas tu balik Willesden la....

Next day would've been the last full day in London for us, as the day after we were to depart to Paris pulak. To be continued ok:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..