Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Back... But Beaten By the Weather

Assalammualaikum and Salam Friday!

Alhamdulillah, the weekend is almost here. And I'm just looking forward to the weekend. But then again, before you know it, Monday is here again. How time flies kan?

I just came back from a 5-day holiday to Macau and Hong Kong. Though it's the tail-end of winter, the weather was pretty cold up there. But towards the end of our time in Hong Kong, the temperature went up a bit. And when we landed at LCCT, we were greeted by the sweltering, unbearable heat of Klang Valley.

And... Being prone to the weather, of course, I'm feeling verry much under the weather right now. Up in Macau and Hong Kong, it was cold that I knew I was dehydrated. Lips chapped and peeled, and I got ulcer over the lower lip. Then, back home, with this hot weather, everything went topsy-turvy.. *sigh*

Takpe, tu ujian Allah. Kita kena sabar je la ok...

Here's a sneak photo of my time there. I haven't yet managed to transfer the photos from my memory card and have them edited and resized.

But then again, wouldn't wanna upload too many here.







 

Ok that's all for now. Till we meet again. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..