Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Just A Quick One

And I hope I can do a short update.

It's about 5.30pm on a Friday, weekend mode should have started. It has actually, it's just that I haven't left the office yet.

So many things I'd like to ramble about actually, but I don't think I'll do it today as yet.

In short, just wanna say that since early this year, career-wise, I've gone through lots of changes, felt many different feelings, on an emotional roller-coaster, so to say. I've had lots of time to reflect on many things, think about my directions in life and in career, and how to be a better person.

I guess everyone strives to be a better person in the eyes of the Al-Mighty, his/her family, friends, community, and everyone around them. Due to the changes and challenges I went through, I made sure that in order to be a better person than I was before, I myself have to make that first move.

And that first move was this:


Alhamdulillah... Wish me all the best and His utmost blessings for my hijrah, will you?

Will story-story some more later. Till then, have a smashing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you..